Houston Area Sports & Entertainment Venues
- THE WOODLANDS CYNTHIA WOODS MITCHELL PAVILIONA perfect contrast of nature and technology, this grand pavilion is enveloped by thick forests which gives a natural background to this outdoor ampitheater
- NRG STADIUMThis enormous stadium is home to quite a number of leagues and events. This is the only stadium in the United States that maintains natural grass and has a retractable roof system which can easily c
- HOUSTON TOYOTA CENTERThis arena just underwent a major face lift and can now accommodate more than 18,000 spectators so you are sure to have a seat when you purchase tickets early. Home to the Rockets & The Houston A
- Car Servie to BBVA COMPASS STADIUMThis fairly new soccer stadium completed in 2012 is the home of Major League Soccer’s Houston Dynamo and the female soccer team counterpart, Houston Dash.
- MINUTE MAID PARKEvery time an Astros player hit a homerun, the train at the left field will run along the tracks adding excitement to the spectators.
- REVENTION MUSIC CENTERKnown for it’s superior sightlines and soundsystem the Revention Music Center has been host to Coldplay, Etta James, Robin Williams, and Velvet Revolver
- WAREHOUSE LIVEA 1920’s warehouse converted into the live music stage we know today. Located in East Downtown, Houston.
- HOUSTON HOUSE OF BLUESYou can’t go wrong with live Rock & Blues music with southern dishes like jambalaya and po’boys.
- MILLER OUTDOOR THEATERA cultural and educational center for over 92 years, many events are free to the public.